Learn how to stream videos from Kodi (XBMC) on the Android to your Chromecast. Kodi does not natively support Chromecast so you will need to download and configure Kodi to stream to the Chromecast.
How-to Stream Videos from Kodi to Chromecast
2. Download the PlayerFactoryCore.xml here to your phone
3. Open ES File Explorer
4. Press the menu icon
5. Go to ‘Settings’
6. Go to ‘Display settings’ and make sure ‘Show hidden files’ is checked
7. Open the menu tab and go to Local > Device > sdcard > Download
8. Long press on playercorefactory.xml and hit the copy icon
9. Go back and open the ‘Android’ folder
10. Open the data folder
11. Go to the org.xbmc.kodi > files > .kodi > userdata
12. Hit the paste icon to paste the playercorefactory.xml to the userdata folder
13. Play a video in Kodi and LocalCast should launch
14. Select your Chromecast
This method also allows you to stream Kodi to the Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, and other DLNA devices.